Tuesday, April 26, 2011

quick update

...to say hi, I"m alive and well, homesick, but also sad to leave here in less than a month. Also, got an internship in Connecticut and will be living there for 10 weeks or so this summer, so I'm only home for a week before I'm off again. I hope to give a more thorough, explanatory update on some things here that have been on my mind, but that comes after I finish my homework. Also, might be going to Petra soon which is pretty cool :)

Oh, and for anyone that was worried: I'm not going to Syria anytime soon. I didn't get a visa before I left (they cost $131) and the borders are closed now anyway, but I'm definitely not going. I know one person who managed to drive through to Lebanon, and he was damn lucky he made it.

Anyway, that's it for now. Off to class!

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment