Friday, February 18, 2011

Harry Potter is universal

I've definitely met quite a few Jordanians who love HP and are fascinated that I play Quidditch, so I'm feeling pretty awesome a good amount of the time here simply because I'm a huge nerd.

Hello family, friends, etc. Sorry that I haven’t updated in a while. I am fine, Jordan is fine, no revolution still. You might be aware that there were some injuries in a protest in downtown Amman today, but I was far away from that and everything is still fine. So don’t worry. The only reason I haven’t updated is that I have been really, really busy. Schoolwork is really piling up, and I’m still out and about whenever I can, so between those two I have lost most of my free time. Tomorrow I’m heading out to the Eastern Desert to explore some castles, so I’m not gonna get much homework done tomorrow either. Oh well. Mish Muskila. The point is that I am having fun and loving life and my grades don’t transfer, so all is well. It’s pretty late – I was out with a group at Books@Cafe, the super trendy filled with Americans place to hang out – and I’m tired and just want to sleep since I have to wake up super early tomorrow. Hopefully a more elaborate and fleshed out blog will be coming. But you never know!

Beth

1 comment:

  1. I like hearing about simple stuff you do everyday! It makes me feel a little bit like I'm with you. I try to picture what you're doing and seeing in my head. It's like a mini-vacation! :)

    -El

    ReplyDelete